There’s a couple of ways you can get involved with our campaign if you’d like to help the UK DecarboniseNow.
1) Join our mailing list. This will be our primary way of getting regular information out about how our campaign is progressing, and what new activities you can do to progress the campaign. Click the ‘Follow’ button at the bottom right of the webpage, enter your email address, and relax as we update you with new campaign news and opportunities.
2) Give feedback. Our campaign is new, and still very much growing. It you think we’re doing things well, or more importantly, there’s need for improvement, click on the ‘Feedback’ tab to let us know how we’re doing. You can also reach us on our email address.
3) Make some noise. As we’re a new campaign – let everybody know about it! We have an active presence on Twitter, and by putting word out about us on social media and word of mouth it helps our cause out a lot.
4) Write with us. We have a blog section for everything to do with climate change, not just electric vehicles. If there’s a message you’d like to get out there through a blog, let us know! If we like it, then up it goes.
5) Get ready for our campaign. A large part of our campaign is getting in touch with those in power or concerned positions. We’ll need help doing that, from anything ranging from sending emails to meeting the powerful. Keep an eye on our mailing list emails to see what new activities are coming up in the future.