There’s a couple of ways you can get involved with our campaign if you’d like to help the UK DecarboniseNow.
1) Clean up transport with us. The government is currently running a consultation on when to phase out petrol and diesel cars and vans. Join us by writing in to their consultation to persuade them to take the highest ambition possible. Click here to find out more.
2) Volunteer! Spaces are open for more volunteers on the team. If you’d like to help build up DecarboniseNow further, be it through research, writing, blogs, media or any other way you can think of that can help, write an email – we’d love to hear from you!
3) Join our mailing list. This will be our primary way of getting regular information out about how our campaign is progressing, and what new activities you can do to progress the campaign. Click the ‘Follow’ button at the bottom right of the webpage, enter your email address, and relax as we update you with new campaign news and opportunities.
4) Give feedback. Our campaign is new, and still very much growing. It you think we’re doing things well, or more importantly, there’s need for improvement, click on the ‘Feedback’ tab to let us know how we’re doing. You can also reach us on our email address.
5) Make some noise. As we’re a fairly new campaign – let everybody know about it! We have an active presence on Twitter, and by putting word out about us on social media and word of mouth it helps our cause out a lot.
6) Write with us. We have a blog section for everything to do with climate change. If there’s a message you’d like to get out there through a blog, let us know! If we like it, then up it goes.